Monday, April 20, 2009

Froelich Road Houses


I posted last month about the three houses on the hill above Callicoon. Well the lower house finally closed last week. Price was $250,00o. Originally listed at $399,000--it is a nice house with some good views. I attached the picture below. The only downside is the driveway, which is quite steep. But I suppose at that price it still becomes worth it.






The upper house, however just came back as active on the mls. I am not sure why the deal fell through, but after sitting with signed contracts for almost two months, something happened to kill the deal.

I attached pictures below. This property has the driveway to contend with as well. But it is a nice big house, and the views are the best of any house on the market in the county. Hands down. It is listed at $329,000. Originally it was close to six..
I really believe that this house is one of the best deals on the market right now in this county. Any offer in the mid to high two's would probably get accepted. ( I do not know for sure, as I am not the listing agent.) But browse some listings in that price range. They don't even begin to compare.
Now couple that with a very low interest rate. Is this Apple stock pre ipod/iphone? Not quite, but three years from now, this house will not be worth less than $260,000. And interest rates will be higher.
If anyone is interested in viewing this home give me a shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment